Giving Voice to Value
Value creation starts with listening to your stakeholders and making their voice heard.
In this year’s reporting mix ABN AMRO demonstrates how they serve the interests of all clients, employees, society at large and investors and what they do to create long-term value for them. This is reflected in the strategy chapter, the value creation model and the connectivity table that provides a description of each material topic, how the topicrelates to the strategy and to which stakeholder group the topic matters most. Dart offers guidance on concept, design, content and structure from start to publication. Our workflow tool CORE offered ABN AMRO’s writers detailed version-control and lay-out previews, combined with the highest security level.
The ‘Giving Voice to Value’ themed reporting suite consists of:
- An integrated ABN AMRO Group report where connectivity is key
- An ABN AMRO Bank report, with an automated workflow to connect parts of the content to the Group report
- A magazine with inspiring stakeholder cases that demonstrate the bank’s initiatives and results
- An online reporting hub with engaging videos
- Seven Sustainability publications, all aligned with ABN AMRO’s pledge to be a better bank contributing to a better world
More on this project?
Contact Marjolein van de Luijster